Registration Open and Key Attractions Set for ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2015
NORTHBROOK, IL – Registration is now open for ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America 2015 and the ISSA Convention Seminars, which takes place October 20-23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
In addition to being the one week where the entire cleaning industry comes together, this year’s show features new Outdoor Exhibits, where some of the exhibition’s 700-plus exhibitors from more than 30 countries will showcase their products and services in a unique, open-air environment.
To see a full list of exhibitors, go to www.issa.com/exhibitors.
The tradeshow floor will also be host to this year’s inspirational lineup of ISSA keynote speakers, including:
- Secrets of Flawless Execution — A global team of real fighter pilots, Afterburner Inc., will reveal how to be in full fighting form every day.
- Funny Business: A Private Performance with Jay Leno — The famous comedian and talk show host will share his unique brand of everyday observations and business insights.
- ISSA Excellence Luncheon featuring Kevin O'Leary: How You Can Be a Successful Entrepreneur at Everything You Do — The renowned investor and host of Shark Tank will disclose what it takes to be successful in today's volatile economy — no matter if you’re the CEO or the frontline employee — plus provide lessons gleaned from his popular TV show.
For more information about the ISSA Keynote Speakers, visit www.issa.com/keynotes.
ISSA Convention Seminars
During four days of valuable education, the 2015 event’s nearly 50 educational and networking events will cover topics such as:
- Infection Control
- Society 3.0: The Future of Work
- Helping Facilities Save Money and Reduce Environmental Impact
- Growing Your Business While Others Shrink
- Creating an Insanely Positive Workplace Culture
For more information about the schedule, visit www.issa.com/schedule.
Complete registration details are available at www.issa.com/register.
The award-winning ISSA/INTERCLEAN® North America is the only trade show where executives come together from all segments of the jansan industry to do business and gather information to better manage distribution companies, building services companies, and facility management departments. ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, and its trade show partner, Amsterdam RAI, produce ISSA/INTERCLEAN shows around the world. ISSA also hosts more than 45 educational seminars and networking opportunities in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. For more information, visit www.issa.com/show.
With more than 7,000 members, including distributors, manufacturers, manufacturer representatives, building service contractors, in-house service providers and associated service members, ISSA is the leading trade association for the cleaning industry worldwide. The association is committed to helping its members change the way the world views cleaning, providing its members with the business tools they need to promote cleaning as an investment in human health, the environment, and an improved bottom line. For more information on ISSA, visit www.issa.com or call 800/225-4772 (North America) or 847/982-0800.